Essentra Components South Africa Environmental Policy
Moss Plastic Parts believes in careful stewardship of the environment in which it operates and embodies this philosophy in its corporate business strategy. Our manufacturing location is accredited to ISO14001:2004 and implement this policy through documented and maintained environmental management systems that are structured to assess, manage and improve the environmental impacts of our activities, products and services.
We are committed to :
- Continually improving our environmental performance by establishing and actioning plans to achieve defined objectives that are reviewed and revised on a regular basis.
- Preventing pollution by controlling emissions, discharges and disposals and by the use of appropriate processes, materials and practices
- Using environmentally safe, sustainable and recyclable resources wherever possible, with minimum waste and efficient use of energy.
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation and regulations.
- Educating and training our employees in the requirements of our environmental management system and their roles within it, particularly those whose work may create a significant impact on the environment.
Moss Plastic Parts ensures that the necessary resources are provided to implement this policy and the company reviews it annually for effectiveness and continuing suitability.
The company also makes the policy available to interested parties, including the general public, who may be affected by our environmental performance.